Howell Kline Surveying, LLC, a Professional Land Surveying Firm located in West Chester, PA is seeking Project Manager candidates. Successful candidates should have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience.
Duties to include:
- Management of multiple survey crews, survey technicians, and projects for successful completion.
- Review of surveys, survey computation, and construction staking to meet required specifications.
- Preparation of all types of surveying plats and exhibit drawings utilizing research and the information gathered in the field.
- Providing periodic field observation as necessary.
- Assisting in project proposals.
- Surveying projects to ensure that assigned tasks meet/or exceed project requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing all types of survey projects which includes meeting with clients, managing budgets & schedules and coordinating field staff.
- Valid Pennsylvania State Driver’s License
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with an electronic total station, data collectors, and GPS equipment.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients, contractors, and the general public.
- Registered Land Survey License in Pennsylvania a plus but not required.
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree a plus but not required.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience a plus but not required.
A competitive benefits package is available that includes health, group life, short-term and long-term disability plans, a 401(k) program with employer matching and advancement opportunities – all in a business casual work environment.
Job Type: Full-time