Howell Engineering, a Civil Engineering/Land Planning firm located in West Chester, PA, is seeking entry-level Civil Engineer candidates to engage in the preparation of Major/Minor Site Plans, Grading Permits and associated plans and plats requiring city/county review and approval.
The selected candidate will work from our West Chester, PA headquarters while supporting our Annapolis, Maryland office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage commercial and residential land development projects from inception through final governmental agency approval
- Engage in technical aspects of civil site plan design, provide technical oversight for staff engineers in the following areas: Title and zoning Plan preparation, grading and erosion control design, horizontal and vertical road alignment, utility design, construction details, stormwater management design.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering; Current Professional Engineering license in the State of Maryland required
- Extensive knowledge of all technical aspects of civil site plan design and approvals in the State of Maryland
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
A competitive benefits package is available that includes health, dental, vision, profit sharing and advancement opportunities - all in a business casual work environment.
Salary commensurate with experience.