Terrain, a Professional Land Surveying Firm located in Annapolis, MD is seeking Land Surveying Field Technician candidates with 2 to 5 years of experience in boundary, topographic and construction stake-out surveys.
Duties to include:
- Collecting survey data, as part of a two-man field crew, to complete boundary surveys, topographic surveys or construction surveys.
- Taking measurements, moving survey equipment and hand clearing of brush to open lines of sight.
- Assisting in the maintenance of survey equipment and stocks of survey supplies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associates Degree in Land Surveying a plus.
- Valid Maryland State Driver’s License
- AutoCAD experience would be great but not required.
- Applicant must be physically fit and able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Experience with electronic total station, data collectors and GPS equipment is a plus.
- Ability to interpret construction plans.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients, contractors and the general public.
A competitive benefits package is available that includes health and dental plans and advancement opportunities - all in a business casual work environment.