ePhase, a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) firm located in West Chester, PA is seeking Environmental Site Assessor and Environmental Professional candidates with 2 to 5 years of experience in the preparation of Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Phase I ESA Reports under the supervision of an Environmental Professional
- Review and analysis of historical documents, historical maps, environmental permitting records, etc.
- Review and analysis of environmental permitting
- Site visits to identify recognized environmental conditions.
- B.S. in Environmental Engineering, Geology, or related field; Professional license a plus but not required
- Experience preparing Phase I ESA Reports in accordance with the appropriate ASTM standards
- Proficient with technical report writing
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Must have the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Must have good written and verbal communication
A competitive benefits package is available that includes health, dental, vision, group life, short term and long term disability plans, a 401(k) program with matching and advancement opportunities - all in a business casual work environment.