Howell Engineering, a Civil Engineering/Land Planning Firm located in West Chester, PA is seeking Environmental Scientist candidates with 3 to 5 years of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wetland delineation
- Environmental impact assessment reports
- Threatened and endangered species studies
- Natural resources inventory reports
- Wetland mitigation/monitoring
- B.S. Environmental Science or related field
- Experience working on sites throughout all seasons and environmental conditions
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Must have the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Must have good written and verbal communication
- Must exercise sound, independent judgement, and initiative within established guidelines
A competitive benefits package is available that includes health, dental, vision, group life, short-term and long-term disability plans, a 401(k) program with matching, advancement opportunities and future ownership opportunities – all in a business casual work environment.