Howell Surveying, a Professional Land Surveying Firm located in West Chester, PA, is seeking Land Surveying Field Technician candidates with 0 to 5 years of experience in construction stake-out and land surveying.
Duties to include:
- Performance of construction stake-out of buildings, roads, curbs, storm and sanitary sewer, etc.
- Performance of stake-out calculations for site improvements.
- Performance of boundary surveys and topographic surveys.
- Data management and project control point management.
- Assisting in the maintenance of survey vehicle, equipment and stocks of survey supplies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Pennsylvania State Driver’s License
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2021 experience a plus.
- Applicant must be physically fit and able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Experience with electronic total station, data collectors and GPS equipment.
- Ability to interpret construction plans.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients, contractors and the general public.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Possess strong communication, organizations, and problem-solving skills, as well as have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
A competitive benefits package is available that includes health, dental, vision, group life, short term and long-term disability plans, a 401(k) program with employer matching and advancement opportunities – all in a business casual work environment.