Howell Engineering, a Civil Engineering/Land Planning/Environmental services firm located in West Chester, PA, is seeking CAD Drafter/Designer candidates with a minimum of two (2) years of experience using AutoCAD 2020 (or newer) on a daily basis in a civil engineering/surveying setting.
- Drafting, Design and Layout of Commercial and Residential Land Development Projects
- Production Plan Set Preparation using AutoCAD (Basic Knowledge Mandatory)
- Sheet Set Up
- Details Drafting
- Pipe Profiles Drafting
- Grading, Erosion Control, Stormwater Management Drafting and Design
- Subdivision and Commercial Site Sketch Plan Preparation
- Grading, Erosion Control Plot Plan Preparation
- Municipal Ordinance Review
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Working Knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D a plus but not required
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D Styles, Surfaces, Profiles (Pipe & Road) a plus but not required
Training provided in areas outside of current experience.
A competitive benefits package is available that includes health, dental, vision, group life, short-term and long-term disability plans, a 401(k) program and advancement opportunities – all in a business casual work environment.