Do you use machine control on your job sites or want to know if it’s right for you? Howell Surveying has you covered. We have expert staff that can provide the information you need and support your team throughout the project.
So how does it work? Here is the typical process:
- Send your project construction documents to our team ([email protected]). Include PDFs, CAD files, and a project schedule so we can have your information ready on time! Not sure which files to send? Not to worry. We will communicate with you every step of the way!
- We will set up a call to discuss your project needs and then provide a recommended scope of work and proposal.
- Place your GPS base post on-site.
- Our team will visit the site to establish survey control and measure your GPS base post. In most cases, we recommend pre-construction verification of the existing grade. You can use this information to verify your earthwork quantities, and we use it to accurately model the proposed site grading where it ties into the existing grade.
- We prepare a grading model, linework for the site features, and the files you need for your machines and data collectors.
- The machine and data collector files can be sent to you via email or we can meet you on-site to ensure you get started on the right foot!
- Last steps…. Load the files, set up your GPS base, start your machine/rover and go to work!
No need to worry about finding control points or calibrating the site. Just show up and go!!!
Need stakeout, earthwork surveys during construction, or an as-built survey??? We do that, too!
Would you like to learn more? We’re here to help! Please reach out to Matt Dennis at 717-215-5353 or [email protected].